Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog 9: Blue Store or Red Box

Forever my family and I were traditional Blockbuster users but with new methods of accessing videos that has changed.  I do not watch a great deal of movies and when I do it is either a movie that I own or one that has just come out on video and the previews seem very intriguing.  I have several friends that allow me to borrow or rent movies with them off of their Netflix accounts.  Even though I do not own an account I have found that Netflix most regularly has the best selection of new releases and old movies as well and their convenience level is now ridiculous with the options to have videos sent directly to your television or Wii console.  If I was a consistent movie watcher I would most likely subscribe to Netflix.  The only downfall that I would have with that method is that I like to own movies that I could re-watch at a later time which is not the case with Netflix as the movies must be sent back the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment